An art blog owned by a graphic designer living in the Philippines. Hi, my name is Paula :) This blog will consist of my artworks, so there wouldn't be any reblogs here. Feel free to look around and if there's anything that you like, then thank you, you just made my day. ♥
okey ladies n gantleman,
we all happy enough with what have been done tonight. so many TAORIS moment that we should remember in closing this year 2012. hopefully, we always stand by side going hand in hand just like our
*ehm otp. and grab our future. nothing is impossible in this world!!!!
Everyone who’s in need of help/stranded, please call these hotlines immediately. Everyone please be safe!
- Emergency Hotlines: https://www.facebook.com/notes/ptv/emergency-hotlines/383022708425072
- List of the flooded roads in Manila: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/08/07/12/list-flooded-roads-metro-manila
- MMDA: “Those in need of rescue can call the agency’s hotline: 8820925”
- News 5 Aksyon Center: Donations (in kind) are pouring in for flood victims. If you would like to donate, please call 922-5223
- Anyone with available rubber boats, pls get in touch with me via Twitter or mobile (0917-8386632) —Yves Gonzalez (@doblezeta) of @MMDA
- Ateneo’s opening up their classrooms for those who are stranded and their parking lots for those who wants to keep their cars safe.
- Twitter: Guys use the #rescuePH hash tag to monitor rescue efforts or requests. If you are in need of rescue or know someone who is, tweet @RESCUE5PH.
- @GetReadyPinas: Stay away from power lines and electrical wires. Electrical currents can travel through water. Report downed power lines
- RED CROSS: If you need to be rescued, call 143 and 527-0000. Put a white blanket outside your house so rescuers can locate you.
- Ateneo’s DREAM Team accepting relief goods at Cervini Dorm. Please donate ready-to-eat food, bottled water, dry clothing, blankets.
- People staying around the UST area and can’t buy food, call this number: +639066958133. They deliver food.
- PETA: DON’T LEAVE YOUR PETS BEHIND. Number to call for those in need of ANIMAL RESCUE: 817-5292
- For those with flooded vehicles: http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/maintenance/1272386 [cr. @dinoplacino]